Thursday, December 10, 2009

A little about myself

Well I just want to let everyone know a little about me. I am a mother of two beautiful children ages 10 and 7. They are the Joy in my life. I am married to my wonderful husband of 11yrs and would not trade any of our adventures for anything. He is currently serving in the Navy and we have moved a lot over our 11yrs. Met some wonderful people and experienced some wonderful things. I am very proud of my husband and the job he does. In alot of ways he is my Hero. My love for primitives came when we were stationed in Connecticut. It has just grown from their. It is hard to have everything you want when you move so much but that is our life. We only have 6 more years and then he retires and we are both excited about our future. I love my family and I have a passion for all things prim. So their you have it just a little about me.
Please be patient with me I am still learning this blogging thing.

Have a wonderful Thursday
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment