Thursday, April 4, 2013

We Moved yet again!!!!

Well we moved again and this time all the way to Hawaii. We had very short notice and it was a very hectic rush. We made it though. It's taken a long time to get settled in and adjust to living here. I so miss being able to get some of the things I have gotten use to like flicker bulbs for my lamps so I had to order them online. I also miss some restaurants that we ate at on the mainland :( oh well I will make the most of living here. I have tried to create my Primitive home here and that's been challenging but I am managing. The hubby is getting ready to eave for a while so me and the kiddos will be taking things one day at a time. Well I will post some pictures as soon as I get them together. I hope everyone is well!!!!! Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment