Friday, December 9, 2011

So happy its the weekend

So I dont know about Y'all but I am so glad that the weekend is here. I think this time of year makes you much more tired than usual. Well I am not getting much sleep anyways between my two little dogs and the hubby there is no room for me. I think its time to get a bigger bed LOL.

So tomorrow is Christmas picture day. I am going to get the family all dressed up and we are going to take pictures so I can frame them and send them to family as Christmas gifts. Sense we live so far from everyone I try and send framed photos every year. Then tomorrow night we are going to the Festival of lights. I hear it is fun sure hope the kids enjoy it. Then Sun. I am hoping to get some rest and get ready for the week. Its the last week the kids have before they start there Christmas Vacation, which my son thinks he will get to sleep till lunch time LOL!!! So I will have a busy week trying to get everything done before I have them wanting all my attention.


Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment