Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. I am very thankful this year that my family is together. I am greatful to my extened family I know we are not together but I do love you all very much. My military family most of whom I consider my family (my military family). I love you all.

So today I ate lots of food and now I feel like I might explode LOL!!! I did get my tree up and I love it. Its hard decorating military housing but my hubby tells me that somehow it always looks beauitful. Now I wonder if he is lying LOL!!! I will get some pictures up this week. I want to show you all the new garland I made I think it turned out really good.

Well in closing I hope you all have had a wonderful day and for those of you going shopping good luck and stay safe.

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment